Safa Fashion Unveiled by Fab Couture
- By Fabcouture
- • Dec 02, 2017
Wedding season is just around the corner and there’s so much going on in the world of fashion today. It’s hard to keep up with trends but it would get boring otherwise! Men’s fashion has had a big change over the years and it’s amazing to see that there are so many of them out there who love fashion and love experimenting with their style.
It’s the season of weddings and we are going to talk about Pagdi or Safa. There are so many different kinds that are available in the stores for all kinds of grooms; some like to experiment while others don’t. Best part is the pagdi’s are not limited to just the groom, even the closest clan gets to wear them. So lets have some fun and explore the latest fashion making rounds in the Safa category!
We bring to you some of the most commonly worn Pagdi styles along with the trendy ones for you to choose from and get the right look for your big day.
This has a combination of twist and layers. You could dress it up or down depending on your choice of style for the kinda look you would prefer by adding the tail.
This is for the modern guy who wants to look stylish and classy on his big day. The best part is it’s not heavy and goes with just about any look. You could choose neutral shades for this turban style.
The royal Pagdi has a long tail and is perfect for a groom who is flamboyant and loves an extravagant look. This one is perfect for those big fat Indian weddings.
We have listed the most important Do’s and don’ts for you. This is definitely going to help you understand the way your Pagdi should be styled.
- Pagdis look great when they complement your outfit. So don’t go overboard by wearing a heavily embellished outfit along with a grand Pagdi.
- If you are not very sure about the style of your Pagdi, go for a simple plain one and make sure it’s a sober coloured one.
- Don’t be shy if you are confident enough to carry off a chic Pagdi. The Peshwa styled Pagdi worn by Ranveer Singh in the movie Bajirao Mastani is something that unique and you could try different kinds of this style to compliment your look.
- If you have a round face, you could try the Jodhpuri Pagdi. It has an elongated top and looks great with almost everything. It’s the perfect Pagdi for grooms who want to look taller and leaner.
- If you are wearing a simple traditional outfit, you could choose an embellished Pagdi in any style you like. You could also experiment with different fabrics by combining them and giving a Marwari Pagdi look.
- A simple classy Pagdi will look great on a traditional and heavily embroidered outfit. Simple tones and choose a lighter fabric is the key.
- An Indo western outfit can be teamed up with a chic Pagdi with subtle embellishments.
- Beware while experimenting. The flowers and jewellery can make a difference and give a different look so choose your Pagdi well, boys!
Visit Fab Couture – Your Designer Fabric Destination to shop for exclusive fabrics for your perfect safa