Lehenga Trends for Summer Weddings with Fab Couture
- By Fabcouture
- • Jan 01, 2018
Are you going to be a summer bride this year? Looking for the right lehenga for your D-day? Well, you see in for luck because we are going to talk about summer brides and lehenga trends for the season. Summer is all about the sun and rising temperatures, so you have to weigh your options depending on the weather conditions and other factors as well.
- A nude coloured lehenga with the right amount of golden touch cannot go wrong. The trend these days includes dupatta being tucked cleverly using a gold waist belt as a part of the bridal jewellery. The style exudes class, elegance and comfort. What more can a bride ask for? It would be great if we get to see more of this trend being followed because it is such a relief when the dupatta doesn’t come in the way during the whole ceremony.
- There’s always going to be a floral trend in lehengas, no matter what time of the year it is. Florals will never go out of style due to many good reasons. So many designers have taken the floral trend to the next level by adding the right amount of the fabric and coming up with a fab look. There are many brides who have rocked the floral lehenga on their big days and you can be one of them if that’s your kind of style.
- Pastels are all about elegance. Pastels look lovely on any bride. You cannot go wrong with a pastel lehenga. This is perfect for a girl who wants to keep the look subtle and beautiful. Definitely not for someone who wants to make a statement and wear something bright and bold.
- Red lehenga is for a traditional bride who has always dreamed of a gorgeous red lehenga from when she was a little kid! A bright red lehenga or a deep maroon one is bold and beautiful and you can just stick to this to connect with your roots by keeping it traditional and old school. Team it up with a nude coloured dupatta to balance the look.
- Looking for something trendy that’s bold and balanced? Brocade is your answer! The right amount of shine, pattern and colour is what it offers to you. Try out different styles and pattern and make sure it’s not too gaudy with the jewellery and flowers. Balance the look with the right amount of jewellery and Make up and you will be one of those stunning brides who rocked a brocade lehenga on her big day.
- Rare colours for bridal lehenga definitely involves grey, cream, black and deep purple. There are so many other colours too but these are the interesting colours that you could try if you want to be one of those daring brides who wants to try something different. You might have to listen to aunties and grannies who might scare you away from those colours, but if your mind is set on one of those rare colours, don’t let anyone stop you, girl!