Spring Fashion with Fab Couture
- By Fabcouture
Jan 31, 2018
Ladies, it’s that time of the year again! Winter is over and Spring is here and fashion trends are changing already. It’s time for you to make some changes as well. You can get rid of all the winter clothes for the next few months and soak in the sun with some fun colours and patterns.
- You can skip Black lace dresses and blouses this season. It’s time to experiment with the ever lovely nudes and other solid colours. Really bright shades like orange, yellow and electric blue are not doing big this season. Choose your colours wisely this season, and you will not go wrong.
- Spring is all about florals they say. Florals can be fun but a little too much can be a lot, so keep that in mind. Don’t be mundane about florals. Choose them wisely. You could use floral fabric as a part of your Lehenga outfit. They can be a part of the border with some shimmer lace. By incorporating such ideas, the overall look of the outfit is classy and pretty.
- Spring fashion can be fun with light colours. White is the best to experiment with. You have so many options to team up cream and white tones with. White lehenga and blouse with a beautiful dupatta and a touch of shimmer cannot go wrong, girls! You can choose cream instead of white, in case white is not your favourite.
- The good old Denim teamed up with anything ethnic can never go out of style! Baggy tapered denim pants look great with a chic ethnic top. You can finish the look by wearing big earrings and ethnic sandals. If you want to stick to the plain simple look, choose a pair of well fitted denim pants and team it up with your favourite ethnic top. Everything else that you add to your look will get more creative and interesting. Just kill it!
- Mandarin collar looks elegant and classy. Go for the nude shades, and a flowy look if you are planning to make a statement with the look. Block prints look great with full length cape look. Choose from a variety of fabrics to get the look you desire.
- Palazzo can be your best bud during the spring summer! They look fab with long Anarkali kurtas and will never go out of style. You can pick subtle colours and patterns to wear on a casual day. You could also enhance the look by taking the look to another level. Silk with right amount of embroidery work will look stunning for one of these Mehendi or Sangeet parties.
- Cigarette pants or casual trousers teamed up with long A-line kurtas are just perfect on those days of the month when you want to feel comfortable and look good. They are all about looking stylish and feeling comfy. That’s the best combination of both worlds in the world of fashion.
- Lucknow Chikan work, thread work and subtle embroidery are timeless. Wear them with all the confident you got, and you’ll rock it like no one else!
Find all the fabrics at the exclusive destination for designer fabrics, Fab Couture!